How can I stay informed with CaixaBank?
CaixaBank provides shareholders with the following information resources:
- CaixaBank weekly report: with information on the economy, the weekly share price performance and other corporate information of interest.
- CaixaBank monthly report: with information on the share's monthly performance, the main indicators and a summary of the period's key economic developments.
- CaixaBank Shareholders' Newsletter: with the monthly performance of share price and financial markets, the bank's corporate information and the latest news about advantages and initiatives for shareholders. (only available in Spanish).
- SMS and e-mail alerts on matters of interest: shareholder remuneration, Annual General Meeting, etc.
Shareholders with shares deposited in the bank and with e-mail and mobile telephone number reported receive the CaixaBank Shareholder newsletter and the corporate alerts by e-mail and by SMS. You can only receive the weekly and the monthly reports by subscription.
If you do not receive any of the services mentioned, you can subscribe to those which are of interest to you through the Shareholder information service.
In addition, CaixaBank organises for its shareholders, both face-to-face and online:
- Corporate events: meetings where the entity's executives present relevant corporate information and shareholders can ask questions at the end of the presentation.
Where should I give notice of a change in my personal data?
CaixaBank shareholders and customers
The personal data used to send information to shareholders are effectively the data you provided as a customer of CaixaBank through the CaixaBankNow service or the branch network. Shareholders will need to use the same channels (CaixaBankNow or CaixaBank branches) when amending any of their information so as to ensure that their data remain confidential and are processed in strict compliance with the Spanish Data Protection Act.
CaixaBank non-customer shareholders
CaixaBank will rely on the information given to it by the entity at which the non-customer shareholder holds their shares when sending information to that shareholder by post.
Subscribers of the Shareholder Information Service
To modify, amend or erase the data you originally provided when subscribing, or if you are now looking to arrange new services, please be sure to contact the Shareholder Information Service to provide your new contact details.
How can shareholders contact CaixaBank?
CaixaBank provides shareholders with the following channels:
Telephone: 900 71 33 25 (in Spain) / + 34 935 82 98 03
Shareholders can use these channels to request information or submit queries regarding the Bank, the share price, shareholder remuneration, initiatives aimed at shareholders, or any other matter of interest.
CaixaBank also has a Shareholder Office, where shareholders can receive personalised support from our Investor Relations team.