To the best of our knowledge, the following brokerage houses provide equity coverage on CaixaBank on a regular basis.
|Banco Sabadell||Esther Castro|
|Barclays||Fernando Gil de Santivañes|
|Bestinver Securities||Mario Ropero|
|Credit Suisse||Pamela Zuluaga|
|Deutsche Bank||Alfredo Alonso|
|Exane BNP||Ignacio Ulargui|
|GVC Gaesco Beka||Marisa Mazo|
|JB Capital Markets||Maksym Mishyn|
|JP Morgan||Sofie Peterzens|
|Morgan Stanley||Álvaro Serrano|
|Oddo BHF||Steven Gould|
|Renta 4||Nuria Álvarez|
|Société Générale||Carlos Cobo|
The information below details the institutions that have published a report with a target price and recommendation for CaixaBank in the last 6 months.
|JB Capital Markets||17/01/2022||Buy||3.50€|
|GVC Gaesco Beka||29/10/2021||Acumular||3.00€|
Average target price (A.T.P.) and percentage of recommendation (buy, sell or hold) considering reports published within the last 3 months / 6 months.
|A.T.P.||% Buy||% Neutral||% Sell|
Figures as of 20th January 2022
Disclaimer: All opinions, estimates, forecasts, data, and recommendations regarding the performance of CaixaBank made by analysts in the reports listed herein are theirs alone. Neither CaixaBank nor its managers have verified or tested the content of these reports.
The inclusion of these reports on CaixaBank corporate website does not imply the endorsement by the company or its constituent administrators of the content, conclusions or recommendations contained therein. The list of research reports included in this section no way represents a complete or updated collection and its publication and should not be interpreted as a request or recommendation to buy, sell or hold CaixaBank securities.
|Net interest income||1,571|
|Net fees and commissions||996|
|Income and exp. from insurance||171|
|Recurring operating expenses||-1,580|
|Loan loss provisions||-330|
|Net profit attributable to the Group||510|
Figures as of 12th January 2022
Averages based on a minimun of 20 analysts' estimates
|Net interest income||5,987||6,201||6,234|
|Net fees and commissions||3,600||4,052||4,195|
|Income and exp. from insurance||651||746||781|
|Recurring operating expenses||-5,935||-5,822||-5,745|
|Loan loss provisions||-824||-1,197||-1,215|
|Net profit attributable to the Group||5,317||2,416||2,749|
Figures as of 12th January 2022
Averages based on a minimum of 15 analysts' estimates
1. Consensus based on the compilation of estimates provided by analysts covering CaixaBank’s shares. Contributions from different sets of analysts may lead to estimates that differ from consensus figures published by other financial information providers.
2. Consensus estimates will be published provided the number of analysts contributing to its calculation is higher than 50% of the total number of analysts covering CaixaBank’s shares.
3. CaixaBank makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of the referred information. The achievement of these estimates is in no way warranted by CaixaBank.
4. These estimates, which are not subject to the obligation to disclose information required by the Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores (CNMV), are provided as a courtesy and for possible convenience and informational purposes only. They are not intended to imply any endorsement or provide any investment advice.
5. CaixaBank shall have no liability whatsoever (in negligence or otherwise) for any damage or loss howsoever arising from any use of this information.
6. Please note that all estimates correspond to CaixaBank Group.