The Whistleblowing Channel is a means of communication of the CaixaBank Group to facilitate the confidential and agile communication of irregularities that they may assume infractions. Communications may be submitted anonymously.
CaixaBank Group makes this Channel available as part of the internal information System and it is an essential part for the fulfillment of the Code Ethics as well as CaixaBank’s internal regulation, so, takes an active part in our continuous improvement process as a Group.
The communications through the Channel must deal with acts or conducts, present or past, referring to the areas of application of the Code Ethics which implies the general regulations and especially the following Rules of Conduct:
- CaixaBank’s Corporate Policy on Compliance
- Corporate Anti-Corruption Policy
- Corporate Policy on Conflicts of Interest at CaixaBank Group
- Internal Rules of Conduct of the CaixaBank Group on matters relating to the Securities Market
- Supplier Code of Conduct
The Channel is available to directors, employees, interns, temporary staff, agents, brokers, collaborators, prescribers, suppliers and people working under their supervision and direction, shareholders, former employees, job candidates.
The system is accessible 24 hours a day, 365 days a year from any device and in several languages through the following channels:
- Corporative platform accessible through https://silkpro.service-now.com/canal_denuncias .
- E-mail: [email protected].
- Postal mail: Av. Diagonal, 621-629, Z.I. - 08028, Barcelona (for the attention of Compliance Department de Compliance – Direction of Regulatory Risks and Group).
At the request of the interested party, disclosures can also be presented through a face-to-face meeting, for which the request must be directed through one of the communication channels mentioned above.
Notwithstanding the detailed the interested party may contact the Independent Authority for the Protection of Informants (Autoridad Independiente de Protección del Informante).