The Board of Directors of CaixaBank is responsible for complying with the sustainability principles of the CaixaBank Group, and for approving, monitoring and regularly assessing the definition, development and implementation of the sustainability strategy.
Within the Board, there are various committees that also assume roles and responsibilities in the field of sustainability:
- The Appointments and Sustainability Committee oversees action in the area of sustainability. It reviews and proposes to the Board the adoption of policies, declarations and standards that develop the sustainability strategy (including the environmental strategy).
- The Risk Committee proposes to the Board the Group's risk policy, including sustainability risk.
- The Audit and Control Committee monitors and assesses the process of developing and presenting non-financial information and the effectiveness of internal control systems and risk management systems, including social and environmental systems, together with the Risk Committee.
The Management Committee, which is responsible for developing the Strategic Plan, adopts sustainability agreements directly or through its delegated committees:
- The Sustainability Committee is responsible for fostering and approving sustainability initiatives, in addition coordinating and/or managing them.
- The Global Risk Committee manages, controls and monitors, inter alia, sustainability risks globally.
The Sustainability Directorate, a member of the Management Committee, coordinates the definition, updating and monitoring of the Group's sustainability strategy (including the environmental strategy).
Access to the Regulation of the Board of Directors
Access to Committees of Directors
Access to Management Committee