These are business segments through which we offer people the best financial and security solutions
Retail Banking: individuals, premier customers, businesses and entrepreneurs
Retail Banking's value proposition is based on an omnichannel, innovative and personalised offering aimed at retail, premier, business and entrepreneurial customers.
With this in mind, CaixaBank has advanced the transformation of its distribution network and the promotion of new customer relationship models based on The Four Vital Experiences :
- Día a Día (Day to Day): making the customer’s day-to-day life easier by offering our services quickly and easily at anytime and anywhere.
- Dormir tranquilo (Peace of mind): being by our customers' side to take care of what is important to them and help them protect it.
- Pensar en el futuro (Planning ahead): helping our customers plan their savings and be confident about their future.
- Disfrutar de la vida (Enjoying life): making financing easier for customers to help them make their current and future dreams and projects come true.
- Retail Banking
Focused on individual customers with a position of up to €60,000.
- New MyCard launch: a differential product in the market, which consists of a single card that combines the debit experience in which you can see all transactions in real time, together with all the advantages of a credit card.
- Digitalisation: promoting the use of digital products
- Sustainability: new agreement with a new strategic partner, EDP, to give our customers access to solar energy technology
- Mobility: record year in the contracting of mobility solutions among our retail customers
Focused on retail customers with an income of €60,000-€500,000.
CaixaBank Premier Banking's value proposition consists of creating a relationship of trust with the customer that positions us as their main financial provider. To achieve this, we focus on developing our value proposition to provide advice to all types of customers and to enhance the role of the Personal Manager as the main actor.
- Businesses and Entrepreneurs
Focused on self-employed customers, professionals, retailers and microenterprises with a turnover of up to €2 million.
These services offer the tools needed for a comprehensive management of businesses, microenterprises and their customers, and integrate all the solutions they need in their day-to-day transactions, financing, protection and security.
These services are based on a highly specialised model which is delivered through our Business Store branches, our exclusive branches for Businesses and Entrepreneurs, and by our team specialised in Microenterprise and Business support.
Focused on individual customers with a position of over €500,000.
CaixaBank Private Banking has specialised teams of more than 885 accredited professionals with an average of over 15 years' experience and 127 dedicated centres that ensure customers always receive a friendly and personal service. Different service models are offered to customers, from traditional financial advice to independent advice and broker services.
Our Private Banking offering is tailored to customer groups that, due to their nature, share the same wealth management needs and objectives.
Focused on corporate customers with a turnover of between €2M and €500M.
CaixaBank Business Banking has an exclusive business service model, making it a benchmark in this customer segment.
It offers innovative and tailor-made solutions with specialised assistance delivered through 145 centres distributed throughout Spain, providing advanced advice via videoconference and CaixaBank’s Business Wall. With a team of more than 1,700 experts, we cater for the needs of every company.
The team integration carried out as part of the merger with Bankia has allowed for a successful handover, resulting in an integrated customer management model which complies with the AENOR-certified model in Business Advice and in Foreign Trade and Cash Management.
Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB&IB)
Focused on corporate clients with a turnover of over €500M, financial sponsors, institutions and international clients.
CIB & International Banking integrates three business areas - Corporate Banking, Institutional Banking and International Banking – as well as several product areas that provide services to clients, such as Capital Markets, Cash Management, Project Finance, Asset Finance and M&A.
Our Corporate Banking team develops and manages relationships with national and international corporate clients with the aim of becoming their go-to financial services provider.
With presence in Madrid, Barcelona and Bilbao, and structured according to specialized areas, it manages 750 commercial groups and has a unique offering of Structured Financing, Working Capital, Trade Finance, Capital Market and Advisory products.
It also engages with international and domestic multilateral entities (such as BEI Group, IFC and ICO).