CaixaBank is member and participates in a wide variety of associations, work groups, initiatives and forums in which it contributes and fosters initiatives involving development in several fields, including the financial sector, and economic and company growth. These initiatives are not circumscribed only to the development of the financial sector and the economic growth, since they also contribute to the strengthening of society as a whole.
2.62 million euros were allocated to the main initiatives in 2018:
- Banking and finance: Spanish Confederation of Savings Banks (CECA), Spanish Mortgage Association (AHE), European Savings and Retail Banking Group – World Savings Banks Institute (ESBG-WSBI), Eurofi, Institute of International Finance (IIF), International Swaps and Derivatives Association (ISDA)
- Chambers of commerce and employers' association: Spanish Chamber of Commerce, Barcelona Chamber of Commerce, Spanish Confederation of Business Organisations (CEOE)
- Sustainability: Foundation for the Global Compact, UNEP Finance, Equator Principles Association, Spanish Group for Green Growth, CDP Worldwide, Forética, SERES Foundation, DIRSE, Women’s Empowerment Principles
- Innovation and research: Elcano Royal Institute Foundation, Foundation of Applied Economy Studies (FEDEA), Centre for Economic Policy Research (CEPR), Institute of Economic Studies (IEE), Economic Outlook Analysts' Group (GACE), Cotec Foundation for Technological Innovation, Alastria, European AI Alliance
- Security and cybersecurity: International Firts and Certs, Antiphishing Working Group, H2020 Project, Confederation of Companies Using Security and Services (CEUSS), INCIBE, INTERPOL, EUROPOL, Financial Services Information Sharing and Analysis Center (FS-ISAC), CNPIC, ISACA, Interbank Cooperation Centre, Cloud Security Alliance (CSA), ISMS Forum Spain
- Reputation: Corporate Excellence